Tuesday, May 16, 2017

LAST FOCP BLOG POST!!!

I had already wrote a blog post reflecting my learning from FOCP so read that one first :) So for this one I'll hit on our debriefing session today. I'm going to be completely honest, sometimes when I hear the word debrief I get a little anxious and irritated because I think in my head "oh he/she doesn't care for what I have to say" or "I have nothing to say at all". Today was different though. I appreciate that you take what we have to say to heart and actually use our suggestions to profess your course. I guess this is something I'm not used to from undergrad. I'm proud of my class for not tearing each other a part for the suggestions we made, instead we either backed each other up or we made other suggestions to improve the initial suggestion. Doing this before taking the FOCP eval will help me a lot because I've gathered my thoughts already! I've enjoyed our time together, even though its not over, and I hope to take with me everything that was learned in this course. Thank you!

Elvis has left the building
- Must touch on my era presentation that helped me loosen up around my classmates :)

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this post and your honestly and sincerity, Makayla (also your sense of humor). I am honored to have had you in this class and look forward to continuing to watch you grow as an OT student and beyond!

    ReplyDelete